Monday, November 3, 2008

Books please, please please!



My birthday's coming up. It's Nov.23rd and if you'd like to give me a gift, please read on...

I'd like some reading material. You can go to amazon.com (or any other bookstore), purchase a book for me, then have it shipped to my address here in the Netherlands. Be sure to let me know if you are having a book sent to me, so I can take it off the list.

Here's my book wish list:

The Red Tent - Anita Diamant

Prostitution, Trafficking, and PSTD - Melissa Farley

The Wounded Healer - Henri Nouwen

With Open Hands - Henri Nouwen

I Dared to Call Him Father - Bilquis Sheikh (I think)

Abu Sharif, Mystery Of The Hundredth Name - Jim Mellis (YWAM Publishing)

Seeing the City with the Eyes of God - Floyd McClung (YWAM Publishing)


Here's my address:

Monnetlaan 13
3446 HH Woerden
The Netherlands

1 comment:

ponta said...

Hello! After I visited your blog, I started my blog. I didn't plan to make one so it's not that good. But I try to post as often as I can. I put some pics and movies so you can see. Sorry, I write in Japanese.