Thursday, February 26, 2009

Immediate Financial Need

Hi all,
A bit of honesty here, I am in need of funds for this month. God has provided a way for me to be able to pay my $400 in student loans and debt each month so far, but I have presently run out of money! My bills are set to be paid automatically in 4 days, and funds have not come in for this month. I know these are tough financial times for most, so please, if you are able to make an immediate donation, contact me at tifanona@gmail.com.

For those of you who have been, or will be sending a tax-deductible check to Imago Dei Church for my financial support, please:

1. Write "Amsterdam" in the memo line. (very important!)

2. Mail the check to:

2830 NE Flanders
Portland, OR 97232

Thank you so much for your continued support.

No comments: